Tuition covers all costs for the course.
Lunch is not provided, however several eating establishments are within a short walking distance.
The course will run eleven (11) consecutive weeks, eight and a half classroom hours per week for a total of ninety-three and one half (88) classroom hours of instruction. This will include lecture material as well as clinical “hands on” training. In addition, there is approximately 60 hours of home study plus a voluntary 10 to 15 hours of “practical on-the-job training for a total of 158 course work hours.
The tuition fee includes all of the following:
• Textbook: “Modern Dental Assisting”, Torres & Ehrlich, 11th Edition (Saunders)
• Textbook: “Concepts in Dental Assisting”, Richard Erickson, DDS,4th,Edition (DCI Publishing)
• All training and visual aids, materials and dental supplies used in the clinical training.
• Use of all equipment and instrumentation with actual “hands on” training during the course of study. There are no hidden costs or expenses once you get started.
• A Certificate in Dental Assisting and Dental Radiology, Dental Assistant pin,, and a letter of recommendation outlining your training experience will be awarded to all students who have attained a 75% or above grade average.
• X-ray training in accordance with state regulations.
• Training in all phase of General Dentistry, including, Endodontics, Crown & Bridge, Cosmetic Bonding, Amalgam Restorations, Impressions, Oral Surgery, Periodontics, 4-handed dentistry, Front Desk, Filing Insurance and much more!
• Actual Clinical experience and live patient practice.
• All training is done be dental professionals in an actual practicing dental office, not a classroom.
The Tuition may be paid using one of the following arrangements:
• $3985 at the time of registration (check, cash, money order, major credit card )
• $295 down, balance in full by 5th week.
• MyCAA Grants for qualifying Military Spouses
ASK ABOUT GRANTS FOR ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY SPOUSES (participating in MyCAA)